Official State of Iowa Website Here is how you know

Buying or Selling An UST Site

If you are a real estate agent/broker who sometimes must deal with underground storage tanks (USTs) on properties in Iowa and would like more information, this Real Estate Professionals Booklet is for you.  Also included are some forms that may be of help.

If you have any questions, please contact James Gastineau at 515-829-2770 to

Documents and Forms