Wild turkey and a white-tailed deer

Hunting Applications

For special Nonresident Deer license applications such as a Crossbow permit, application to hunt the Severely Disabled season or other related applications, please visit our listing found on our Hunting Licenses & Laws, Special License Applications page.

+ Excess Spring Turkey Tags

Excess Spring Turkey tags for nonresidents are on sale as of Saturday, Feburary 16, 2019. If you didn't buy your Iowa turkey tag for this Spring, you can buy one by going online. Tags are first come, first served. Check what zones and seasons are available here!

For more information, please reference the Turkey Application Guide below.

Hunting News