Learn to Hunt
Report Your Harvest
Current Fishing Report
Taking Kids Fishing
Iowa's natural resources plates include the state bird and flower, pheasant, eagle, buck and a Brook trout. Support conservation in Iowa by buying a natural resource plate for your vehicle.
Natural Resource Plates
Experience Iowa's natural beauty and all the fun our state parks offer. Make your online reservation for state park cabins, camping sites, shelters and lodges.
Support conservation in Iowa by buying a natural resource plate for your vehicle.
Natural Resource Plates
Iowa DNR Customer Service
Mon - Fri, 8:00am - 4:30pm CST
Submit Online Inquiry
Information / Records Requests
Contact Information by County
Press/Media inquiries: PIO@dnr.iowa.gov
Fall weather has been gorgeous in Iowa this year. If you are looking for new ways to get outside and experience autumn, look no further than Honey Creek Resort and these five fall events:
1. Preserve Golf Course Frostbite Open, Oct. 24 Fall foliage will be on full display at the annual Frostbite tourney. The golf tournament begins at 10 a.m., with registration at just $50 per player. Call The Preserve golf shop for tee times at 641-724-1400. Everyone is welcome to join!
2. Bluegrass Music Festival, Oct.29-31.Love music? Experience the sixth annual Bluegrass Festival at Honey Creek Resort – three nights of entertainment, youth workshops, a gospel show and family fun. Two- and three-night resort packages available. Tickets range from $15 to $40 and are available at iowabluegrassmusic.com. For resort reservations, please call Ashley at 641-724-1433.
3. Fall Harvest Festival, Oct.30-31.Join us at this free festival! Activities for the whole family include outdoor hikes, a pumpkin carving contest, a scavenger hunt and more. Everyone is welcome.
4. Daddy-Daughter Cinderella Ball, Nov. 13.Make your reservations early for this “Royal Affair.” Princesses: dress up in your favorite ball gown. Dinner begins at 6 p.m., with dancing to follow. The evening includes a special visit from your favorite childhood characters. Tickets: $15 for princesses, adults $20 plus tax and gratuity. For tickets and resort reservations, please call 641-724-1405.
5. Thanksgiving Feast, Nov. 26. Experience a family-fun Thanksgiving with all the trimmings at Honey Creek Resort. Take advantage of the two-night Winter Wonderland overnight package, just $189 plus tax. Enjoy the bountiful buffet from 10:30 a.m.to 1:30 p.m. Cost is $20 per person; $17 for seniors; special pricing for children.
To learn more about what Honey Creek Resort has to offer, and to see the schedule of upcoming events at: www.honeycreekresort.com or call 877-677-3344.