Please join us on January 11 to review and provide comment on the draft Air Quality Bureau budget for the next state fiscal year. The advisory group meetings are scheduled as follows:
• Major Source Construction Permit Application Fee Advisory Group and Title V Fees Advisory Group: January 11, 2017 at 10:00 A.M
• Minor Source Construction Permit Application Fee Advisory Group: January 11, 2017 at 1:00 P.M
• Asbestos Notification Fee Advisory Group: January 11, 2017 at 3:00 P.M
No changes are anticipated for any of the following:
- The asbestos notification fee,
- The minor source construction permit application fee,
- The major source construction permit application fee, or
- The Title V application fees.
The Title V emission fee draft budget anticipates an increase from $67.50 to $70 per ton.
The meetings will be held at the Air Quality Bureau at 7900 Hickman Rd, Ste 1, Windsor Heights, IA 50324. The agenda will be posted on the website prior to the meeting on the each of the Fee Advisory Group pages or by going to www.iowacleanair.gov and clicking on Stakeholder Involvement. The information is under Workgroups, and Fee Advisory Groups.
We hope that you will participate in the meeting and provide us with input on the draft budget and fee. Please RSVP with Wendy Walker at Wendy.Walker@dnr.iowa.gov or at (515) 725-9570 to ensure adequate seating.