The Natural Resource Commission (NRC) of the Iowa Department of Natural Resources will meet 9:30 a.m., July 10, in the fourth floor conference room, Wallace State Office Building, 502 East Ninth Street, in Des Moines.
The meeting is open to the public.
Members of the NRC are Kim Francisco, Dennis Schemmel, Margo Underwood, Conrad Clement, Dr. Sally Prickett, Marcus Branstad and Phyllis Reimer. The Director of the DNR is Chuck Gipp.
The following is the agenda for the July 10 meeting.
• Approve Agenda
• *Consent Agenda
• Contract with Iowa State University, Center for Agriculture and Rural Development (CARD) – Economic Impact Study
• Contact with Clay County Conservation Board
• Easement Conveyance – Lake Manawa State Park – Pottawattamie County – Council Bluffs Waterworks
• Approve Minutes of June 12 Meeting
• Approve Minutes of June 20 Meeting
• Director Remarks
• *Contract with Iowa State University, Center for Agriculture and Rural Development (CARD) – Economic Impact Study
• Contract with Clay County Conservation Board
• Chapter 91, Waterfowl and Coot Hunting Seasons Final (Early Seasons Final Rule Component 1 of 2)
• Chapter 106, Deer Hunting by Residents – Final Rule
• Public Land Management Projects
• *Easement Conveyance, Lake Manawa State Park, Pottawattamie County – Council Bluffs Waterworks
• Lease Agreement Amendment – EB Lyons / Mines of Spain State Park – City of Dubuque
• Public Land Acquisition Projects
• Spring Run Complex, Dickinson County - Determan
• Small Construction Projects
• Construction Projects
• Geode State Park Water System Upgrade
• Honey Creek Resort – Lightning Protection
• Springbrook Education Center HVAC System Replacement
• Big Creek Grade Stabilization Structures
• Chapter 54, Restrictions on Introduction and Removal of Plant Life – Notice of Intended Action
• Chapter 81, Fishing Regulations and Chapter 85, Trotlines – Notice of Intended Action
• Division Administrator Comments
• General Discussion
• NRC Annual Report
• Upcoming NRC Dates
August 14, Des Moines
For a complete agenda, go to http://www.iowadnr.gov/InsideDNR/BoardsCommissions/NaturalResourceCommission.aspx.