Article Details Template:
State Preserves Advisory Board Meets July 24
DES MOINES – The State Preserves Advisory Board of the Iowa Department of Natural Resources will meet at 10:30 a.m., July 24, in the fourth floor conference room, Wallace State Office Building, in Des Moines. The meeting is open to the public.
Members of the State Preserves Advisory Board are Lynn Alex, Inger Lamb, Wayne Phipps, Thomas Putnam, Kirk Larsen and Leesa McNeil. The Deputy Director of the DNR is Bruce Trautman.
The following is the July 24 agenda.
- Introduction of New Board Members
- Approve Agenda
- Election of Chair and Vice-Chair
- Approval of Minutes of May 2012 Meeting
- Proposal for a Recreation Trail in Starr’s Cave State Preserve
- General Discussion
- Set Meeting Schedule through 2013
A more detailed agenda is available on the Iowa DNR’s website: