State Preserves Advisory Board Meetings January 28
DES MOINES – The State Preserves Advisory Board of the Iowa Department of Natural Resources will meet at 10 a.m., Jan. 28, in the fifth floor west conference room, Wallace State Office Building, in Des Moines.
The meeting is open to the public.
Members of the State Preserves Advisory Board are Lynn Alex, Inger Lamb, Wayne Phipps, Thomas Putnam, Kirk Larsen and Leesa McNeil. The Deputy Director of the DNR is Bruce Trautman.
The following is the January 28 agenda.
- Approve Agenda
- Approval of Minutes
- Williams Prairie State Preserve – Transfer Ownership to Johnson County Conservation Board
- Rock Island State Preserve Seed Harvest
- Gitchie Manitou State Preserve – Staging Area for Project AWARE 2014
- Spirit Knoll – Dedication Ceremony Set of October 11
- Request for Proposals – Draft RFP for Research and Inventory
- General Discussion
- Meeting Schedule for 2014
A more detailed agenda is available on the Iowa DNR’s website: