An Air Quality Client Contact Meeting will be held Thursday, Aug. 22, from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. in the DNR Air Quality Bureau conference rooms.
Agenda items include updates on rulemakings and state implementation plans (SIPs), sulfur dioxide (SO2) designations, and overview of federal climate change proposals. An overview of the agenda is listed below.
1. Welcome, review and approval of agenda, introductions
2. Overview of other current/upcoming rulemaking efforts
· NAAQS rulemaking
· RICE NESHAP rulemaking
· Grain Vac Best Management Practices: Chemical Manufacturing
and Prepared Feeds NESHAPs (6V and 7D)
· Nonattainment rulemaking
3. Update on Infrastructure State Implementation Plans (SIP)
· 2010 NO2 SIP; 2006 PM2.5 SIP ; 2010 SO2 SIP
4. Muscatine 1-hour SO2 Designation Update
5. Federal Climate Change Plan – New Source Performance Standards
and Emissions Guidelines for Existing Sources
6. Open discussion
· Items identified during agenda approval
· New items
· New Air Quality Phone Numbers – approximately September 13
7. Next Meeting - Tentatively scheduled for Nov. 21, 2013, at 1 p.m.
The meeting agenda is also posted on our website under “Meeting Documents” at the bottom of the page, under the 2013 folder and the 8-22-2013 subfolder. The conference line number is (866) 685-1580 and the code is 5152425296. The conference call instructions are also on the agenda.
The Air Quality Client Contact Meetings focus on current and upcoming air program issues and changes. The meetings are currently held quarterly. Air Quality Bureau staff also participate in the monthly Environmental Services Division client contact meetings. The DNR Air Quality Bureau is located at 7900 Hickman Road in Windsor Heights.
This list serve article is intended for consultants, industries, environmental groups, general public, and other entities regulated under the Clean Air Act. It was written by the DNR Air Quality Bureau to share regulatory news, program updates and technical guidance.