Natural Resource Commission to Meet March 14 in Des Moines
The Natural Resource Commission (NRC) of the Iowa Department of Natural Resources will meet 9:30 a.m., March 14, in the fourth floor conference room, Wallace State Office Building, in Des Moines. The meeting is open to the public.
Members of the NRC are Kim Francisco, Gregory Drees, Janelle Rettig, Dennis Schemmel, Margo Underwood, Conrad Clement and Dr. Sally Prickett. The Director of the DNR is Chuck Gipp.
The following is the agenda for the March meeting.
· Approve Agenda
• *Contract with Becky Rose for Pine Lake Cabin Cleaning
• *Salvage Timber Sale Backbone State Park
• *Contract for Flight Services for Canada Goose Surveys
• *Mississippi River, Clayton County – Consolidated Grain & Barge Company
• *Mississippi River, Clayton County – Bunge North America
• *Mississippi River, Muscatine County – Fairport Landing Marina, Inc.
• *Mississippi River, Scott County – CENEX Harvest States, Inc.
• *Sutliff Access, Johnson County – Management Agreement
Approve Minutes of Feb. 14 Meeting
- Honey Creek Resort State Park Update
- Sportfish Restoration Outstanding Project Award in Aquatic Education
- Brushy Creek Trails Advisory Board 2012 Annual Report
- Brushy Creek Trails Advisory Board Appointments
- *Amendment with Becky Rose for Pine Lake Cabin Cleaning
- *Salvage Timber Sale Backbone State Park
- *Contract for Flight Services for Canada Goose Surveys
- Chapter 56 – Shooting Range Grant Recommendations
- Land Acquisition Projects
- Gabrielson Wildlife Management Area, Hancock County – Moklestad Estate
- Elk Creek Marsh WMA, Worth County – Iowa Natural Heritage Foundation
- Land Management Projects
- *Mississippi River, Clayton County – Consolidated Grain & Barge Company
- *Mississippi River, Clayton County – Bunge North America
- *Mississippi River, Muscatine County – Fairport Landing Marina, Inc.
- *Mississippi River, Scott County – CENEX Harvest States, Inc.
- *Sutliff Access, Johnson County – Management Agreement
- Engineering Construction Projects
- Lake Manawa State Park, Shoreline Armoring
- Mt. Ayr Fish Hatchery, Storage Building AdditionPrairie Rose, Lake Manawa & Viking Lake State Parks, Vault Latrine
- Missouri River Wildlife Unit – Tyson Bend WMA, Sediment Removal
- Hawkeye WMA, Plum Creek Repair Project
- Lacey-Keosauqua State Park, Beach House Conversion – Change Order No. 4
- Small Construction Projects
- Engineering Professional Services: Multi-project Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing Engineering Delivery Order
- Contract with Iowa State University for Wildlife Monitoring in Northeast Iowa
- Contract with US eDIRECT for Hosted Registration and Tracking System
Division Administrator Remarks
- Waterfowl Working Group Update
- Status of 2013 Wildlife Rules
Upcoming NRC Dates
For a complete agenda, go to http://www.iowadnr.gov/InsideDNR/BoardsCommissions/NaturalResourceCommission.aspx