The Natural Resource Commission (NRC) of the Iowa Department of Natural Resources will meet 9:30 a.m., Nov. 8, in the fourth floor conference room, Wallace State Office Building, in Des Moines.
The meeting is open to the public.
Members of the NRC are Kim Francisco, Gregory Drees, Janelle Rettig, Dennis Schemmel, Margo Underwood, Conrad Clement and Dr. Sally Prickett. The Director of the DNR is Chuck Gipp.
The following is the agenda for the November meeting.
· Approve Agenda
* Consent Agenda
* Iowa Hwy. 86, Dickinson County – Iowa DOT
* Maquoketa River, Clayton County – Clevenger
* Mississippi River, Muscatine County – CHS, Inc.
* Mississippi River, Scott County – Magellan Pipeline
* Segebarth Wildlife Area, Black Hawk County – Black Hawk County Conservation Board
* Mississippi River, Scott County – Agrex, Inc.
- Approve Minutes of October Meeting
- Director Remarks
- Honey Creek Resort State Park Update
- Contract with Prairie Rivers RC&D
- Amendment with Iowa State University for Hunter and Shooter Program Development and Outreach
- Engineering Construction Projects
· Pleasant Creek State Recreation Area, Campground Renovation Project
· Big Creek State Park, Olofson Shooting Range, Big Creek Law Enforcement Building
· Klondike Dam, Klondike Dam to Rapids Conversion
· Klondike Dam, Stone Purchase and Delivery
- Engineering Professional Services Item – Flood Damage Remediation and Campground Upgrade
- Small Construction Projects
- Land Acquisition Projects
- Virgin Lake Wetland Complex, Palo Alto County – Janssen
- Virgin Lake Wetland Complex, Palo Alto County – Wichman/Moore
- *Iowa Hwy. 86, Dickinson County – Iowa DOT
- *Maquoketa River, Clayton County – Clevenger
- Palisades Access, Linn County – Martin-Marietta Quarries, Inc.
- Land Management Projects
- *Mississippi River, Muscatine County – CHS, Inc.
- *Mississippi River, Scott County – Magellan Pipeline
- Pikes Peak State Park, Clayton County – Rose/Miller
- *Segebarth Wildlife Area, Black Hawk County – Black Hawk County Conservation Board
- Frank A. Gotch State Park, Humboldt County – Humboldt County Conservation Board
- Section 6 Funding Sub-Award, Buena Vista County – The Nature Conservancy
- *Mississippi River, Scott County – Agrex, Inc.
· Division Administrator Remarks
· General Discussion
· NRC Legislative Annual Report
· Waterfowl Working Group Update
· Upcoming NRC Dates
· Dec. 13, Des Moines
For a complete agenda, go to http://www.iowadnr.gov/InsideDNR/BoardsCommissions/NaturalResourceCommission.aspx.