Code of Iowa
Chapter 455B - Jurisdiction of Department of Natural Resources
UST Administrative Rules
The Underground Storage Tank (UST) section is governed by the Iowa Administrative Code (IAC).
Chapter 134 is divided into Parts A (Certification of Groundwater Professionals), B (Certification of UST compliance Inspectors), and C (Licensing of UST Professionals) to aid the reader in finding these specific sections.
- Chapter 120 - Land farming of Petroleum Contaminated Soil
- Chapter 133 - Rules for Determining Cleanup Actions and Responsible Parties
- Chapter 134 - Underground Storage Tank Licensing and Certification Programs
- Chapter 135 - Technical Standards and Corrective Action Requirements for Owners and Operators of Underground Storage Tanks
- Chapter 136 - Financial Responsibility for Underground Storage Tanks
Proposed Administrative Rules or Rule Revisions