Environmental Discovery Park North Pond
Muscatine CCB, E of Muscatine
Amenities at Environmental Discovery Park North Pond include:
You can zoom in on the map for bathymetric information for some lakes
Popular Fish Species at this Lake
- Winter 2013 - 100 Brook Trout (2-3/l)
- Winter 2013 - 1,900 Rainbow Trout (2-3/l)
- winter 2012 - 200 Brook Trout (2-3/l)
- winter 2012 - 1,900 Rainbow Trout (2-3/l)
- 09/20/2012 - 50 Channel Catfish (8.7")
The Fishing Regulations brochure
is available for download. The summaries listed below are a partial listing provided for your benefit.
- Rainbow Trout
- Season: Continuous
- Daily Bag Limit: combined trout (brook, brown, and rainbow) - 5 fish
- Possession Limit: combined trout (brook, brown, and rainbow) - 10 fish
- Length Limit: none
- Other: Anglers must have paid the Trout Fee to fish for or possess trout
Lake Fish Survey Data Data from the most recent fisheries survey of this lake is provided on this external web site. This data may include information from various netting surveys and/or electroshocking surveys. Data includes numbers of fish sampled, and fish size ranges. Not all lakes are sampled every year.
Lake Reports Summary report information about selected (~130) lakes regarding water quality, upstream land use, usage, economic value and more. Reports are customizable by the user to include only that information which the user desires to include.
Iowa-Caught Fish Are Safe to Eat, In Almost All Cases
The vast majority of Iowa’s streams, rivers and lakes offer safe and high-quality fish that pose little or no threat to human health if consumed. Some limitations may apply for young children and pregnant women. Here’s a Fish Consumption Fact Sheet from the Iowa DNR and the Iowa Dept. of Public Health for more information. Here is a list of current fish consumption advisories for Iowa lakes and rivers.