Upper Centerville Reservoir
South edge of Centerville
31.7 ft. (2007 - Data collected as part of the statewide lake mapping program.)
No Size Limit at No Wake
Amenities at Upper Centerville Reservoir include:
- Boat Access
- Hard Surface Boat Ramp
Download Printable Lake Map
You can zoom in on the map for bathymetric information for some lakes
Popular Fish Species at this Lake
- 09/30/2009 - 1,648 Channel Catfish (7.0")
- 08/10/2006 - 570 Channel Catfish (7.3")
- 09/06/2005 - 4,687 Largemouth Bass (5")
- 08/26/2005 - 1,357 Channel Catfish (6.6")
- 07/19/2004 - 1,140 Channel Catfish (7")
The Fishing Regulations brochure
is available for download. The summaries listed below are a partial listing provided for your benefit.
- Channel Catfish
- Season: Continuous
- Daily Bag Limit: combined: channel, blue and flathead catfish, 8 fish
- Possession Limit: combined: channel, blue and flathead catfish, 30 fish
- Length Limit: none
- Largemouth Bass
- Season: Continuous
- Daily Bag Limit: combined black bass, 3 fish
- Possession Limit: combined black bass, 6 fish
- Length Limit: 15-inch minimum
Lake Fish Survey Data Data from the most recent fisheries survey of this lake is provided on this external web site. This data may include information from various netting surveys and/or electroshocking surveys. Data includes numbers of fish sampled, and fish size ranges. Not all lakes are sampled every year.
Lake Reports Summary report information about selected (~130) lakes regarding water quality, upstream land use, usage, economic value and more. Reports are customizable by the user to include only that information which the user desires to include.
Iowa-Caught Fish Are Safe to Eat, In Almost All Cases
The vast majority of Iowa’s streams, rivers and lakes offer safe and high-quality fish that pose little or no threat to human health if consumed. Some limitations may apply for young children and pregnant women. Here’s a Fish Consumption Fact Sheet from the Iowa DNR and the Iowa Dept. of Public Health for more information. Here is a list of current fish consumption advisories for Iowa lakes and rivers.