Des Moines – The Natural Resource Commission (NRC) of the Iowa Department of Natural Resources will meet 9:30 a.m., July 11, in the fourth floor conference room, Wallace State Office Building, 502 East Ninth Street, in Des Moines.
Members of the NRC are Kim Francisco, Dennis Schemmel, Margo Underwood, Conrad Clement, Dr. Sally Prickett, Marcus Branstad and Phyllis Reimer. The Director of the DNR is Chuck Gipp.
The following is the agenda for the July meeting.
· Approve Agenda
• *Rock Creek State Park, Jasper County – Cass Trust
• *Boone River PWA, Hamilton County – Olson and Tolle
• *Land Management Project, Mississippi River, Lee County - Hendricks
- Approve Minutes of June 13 Meeting
- Director Remarks
- Honey Creek Resort State Park Update
- Contract Amendment-2 with Focus Group, Inc.
- Contract Amendment-1 with Conservation by Design
- Land Acquisition Projects
- Stone State Park, Plymouth County – Iowa Natural Heritage Foundation
- Loess Hills Wildlife Management Area, Monona County - INHF
- *Rock Creek State Park, Jasper County – Cass Trust
- *Boone River PWA, Hamilton County – Olson and Tolle
- *Land Management Project, Mississippi River, Lee County – Hendricks
- Small Construction Projects
- Chapter 91, Waterfowl and Coot Hunting Seasons – Early Duck and Canada Goose Season Dates – Component 1 of 2 for Final Rule
- Construction – Great Lakes Wildlife Unit, Okoboji View Wetlands Restoration
- Construction – Otter Creek Wildlife Management Area, Headquarters Improvement
- Construction – Green Valley State Park Trail
- Fiscal Year 2014 Budget Review
· Division Administrator Comments
· General Discussion
· NRC Goal Setting
· Upcoming NRC Dates
· Aug. 8, in Des Moines
For a complete agenda, go to http://www.iowadnr.gov/InsideDNR/BoardsCommissions/NaturalResourceCommission.aspx