Iowa DNR Social Media Posting Policy
Iowa DNR content and comments containing any of the following forms of information should not be allowed for posting on Iowa DNR social media sites:
Content or comments of this nature found on DNR social media sites may be removed from those sites.
- Comments not topically related to the particular content being commented upon;
- Profane language or content;
- Use of harassing language or tone;
- Content that promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or mental disability or sexual orientation;
- Obscene sexual content or links to obscene sexual content;
- Solicitations of commerce;
- Conduct or encouragement of illegal activity;
- Information that may tend to compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems;
- Content that violates a legal ownership interest of any other party;
- Promotion or opposition of any person campaigning for election to a political office or promoting or opposing any ballot proposition; and
- Disclosure of information which an agency and its employees are required to keep confidential by law or regulation.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org