NPDES Wastewater Forms
There are several types of forms that are required to be submitted to comply with IDNR's individual and general NPDES permits. The basic types of forms are listed below. Please follow the links for more information on and links to the forms.
For industrial, operation/ land application, agricultural/ livestock truck wash, municipal - water treatment, municipal, and semi-public facilities. Also contains additional forms used in the application process (Wasteload allocation form, treatment agreement form, variance request form).
Application forms for an NPDES permit for an Animal Feeding Operation are available on the AFO Forms page.
- To apply online for authorization under either storm water General Permit #1 for Storm Water Discharge Associated with Industrial Activity, #2 for Storm Water Discharge Associated with Industrial Activity for Construction Activities, or #3 for Storm Water Discharge Associated with Industrial Activity from Asphalt Plants, Concrete Batch Plants, Rock Crushing Plants and Construction Sand and Gravel Facilities, please go to the Online Storm Water General Permit Application page.
- Paper copies of the NOIs and NODs for storm water General Permits Nos. 1, 2, and 3 are available on the NPDES Storm Water General Permits, Permitting Guidance, and Application Forms page.
- NOI and NOD for General Permit #4, Discharge from On-Site Wastewater Treatment and Disposal Systems
- NOI and NOD for General Permit #5, Discharge from Mining and Processing Facilities
- Forms associated with General Permit #6, Water Well Construction Related Wastewater
- NOI and NOD for General Permit #7, Pesticide General Permit
Information on facility-specific monitoring report forms for individual NPDES permittees, both electronic and paper. Also known as Monthly Operating Report forms, or MORs.
Questions Regarding NPDES Wastewater Forms
If you have questions on any of the above forms, please contact Courtney Cswercko at Courtney.Cswercko@dnr.iowa.gov.