2/29/2012 - Leaking Underground Storage Tank Forum Recap, Des Moines, IA
9/27/2011 - Lightning Strike Causes UST Explosion in Newport, NE
8/12/2011 - Underground gasoline tank leak in Burlington discovered by DNR
3/11/2011 - Stage 1 Vapor Recovery Systems (VRS)
- November 2009 - This issue highlights owner/operator training, fuel delivery prohibition, licensed removers, NESHAP, and ARRA award to Iowa
- Fall 2006 - This issue highlights the Compliance Inspection process, coming changes to the UST rules, monitoring wells, and the Federal Energy Act.
- Spring 2005 - This issue highlights converting to storing E-85 and the proposed changes to the UST regulations.
- April 1997 - This issue provides an overview of Iowa's risk-based corrective action RBCA approach.
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Public Record - The Federal Energy Policy Act of 2005 requires that a state receiving federal funding make available to the public some basic information and statistics on Underground Storage Tank (UST) compliance and causes of releases.
UST Biennial Report - The report and its appendices are an overview of the activities and information gathered over a two year period. It is not intended to represent a comprehensive report on all the new activities that took place during the two year period.
Closure Annual Report - The State of Iowa Contractor Fund began on June 6, 1997. The fund was created through an agreement pursuant to the Iowa Code, chapter 28E and Iowa Code section 455G.6(15). The agreement is between two state entities: the Iowa Department of Natural Resources (DNR) and the Iowa Comprehensive Petroleum Underground Storage Tank Fund Board (Board).
- Closure Contract Annual Report - 2002
- Closure Contract Annual Report - 2001