Have an IOWATER or water monitoring event to share? If so, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to share information about your event. Be sure to include a contact name, contact number or email and anything else other volunteers may need to participate.
IOWATER Workshop Schedule
|Date and Time
|March 9th, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
||Nahant Marsh Education Center in Davenport, 4220 Wapello Ave, Davenport
|May 4th, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
||Iowa City, East Side Recycling Center, 2401 Scott Blvd. 52240
|May 11th, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
||Des Moines Water Works, Operations Training Center
|July 17th, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
||Madison County Extension, 117 N. John Wayne Dr., Winterset
|Aug 24th, 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
||Bailey's Ford Park Conservaton Building, 2379 Jefferson Road, Manchester
|Sept 22nd, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
||Hartman Nature Reserve, 657 Reserve Dr., Cedar Falls, IA 50613
|Oct 5th, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Grinnell College, #1302 Noyce Hall
|Oct 12th, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
||Des Moines Area Community College, Ankeny, Building 9, Room 9
Advanced Workshop - Biological Training
Biological Workshop Registration Form
|Date and Time
|Aug 10th, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
||UNI - Wellness Recreation Center Room 103, Cedar Falls, IA
|Oct 19th, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
||DMACC-Ankeny, Room 9, Bldg 9
- April 6th; O'Brien County Snapshot
- April 27th; Dry Run Creek (Waterloo/Cedar Falls) Snapshot
- April 27th; Jefferson County Snapshot
- May 8th; Polk County Snapshot
- May 11th; Statewide Volunteer Snapshot
- May 14th; Scott County Snapshot
- May 18th; Squaw Creek (Ames) Snapshot
- July 13th; Statewide Volunteer Snapshot
- September 28th; Dry Run Creek (Waterloo/Cedar Falls) Snapshot
- October 12th; Statewide Volunteer Snapshot