To reduce paper waste, applicants are encouraged to submit application and materials electronically via email.
See the Application Instructions Packet for complete details on how to apply.
1.Complete the Application Cover Sheet, available as a fillable Word Document or PDF form. Include the cover sheet as an attachment with your application(s).
2. For each award applied for, answer the Award Criteria Questions in narrative form (questions for each Award Category begin on page 5 of the Application Instructions Packet).
- Overall Environmental Excellence Award: Narrative should not exceed TEN (10) typed pages.
- Special Project Awards: Narrative should not exceed FOUR (4) typed pages.
3. Include any Supporting Materials such as images, charts, newspaper articles, reports, etc. (these are in addition to the Award Criteria Questions and do not count towards the page total). These materials can be inserted with your responses to the Award Criteria Questions, or included as a separate attachment.
4. Email the Application Cover Sheet, Award Criteria Questions and Supporting Materials to email@example.com.
Note: If you desire to submit your application(s) via mail, please send one copy of the Application Cover Sheet, Award Criteria Questions and Supporting Materials to:
Iowa Department of Natural Resources
502 E. 9th Street
Des Moines, IA 50319-0034
Applications must be emailed or postmarked by Wednesday, May 20, 2015 at 11:59 p.m.
Awards will be announced and presented summer 2015.