Learn to Hunt
Report Your Harvest
Quick and easy access to recreational privileges in Iowa, including hunting, fishing, and specialty licenses:
Purchase Your Licenses Online
Iowa's natural resources plates include the state bird and flower, pheasant, eagle, buck and a Brook trout. Support conservation in Iowa by buying a natural resource plate for your vehicle.
Natural Resource Plates
Experience Iowa's natural beauty and all the fun our state parks offer. Make your online reservation for state park cabins, camping sites, shelters and lodges.
Support conservation in Iowa by buying a natural resource plate for your vehicle.
Natural Resource Plates
Iowa DNR Customer Service
Mon - Fri, 8:00am - 4:30pm CST
Submit Online Inquiry
Information / Records Requests
Contact Information by County
Toledo, Iowa – The Natural Resource Commission (NRC) of the Iowa Department of Natural Resources will meet at 8:30 a.m., June 8, in the Tama County Nature Center, 2283 Park Road, in Toledo.
Commissioners and DNR staff will meet at 11:30 a.m. on June 7, in the Tama County Nature Center, for presentations before leaving at 1 p.m. for a tour of the area. The meeting and tour is open to the public.
Members of the NRC are Kim Francisco, Dennis Schemmel, Margo Underwood, Marcus Branstad, Phyllis Reimer, Tom Prickett and Laura Hommel. The director of the DNR is Chuck Gipp.
Any person attending the public meeting and has special requirements such as those related to mobility or hearing impairments should contact the DNR or ADA Coordinator at 515-725-8200, Relay Iowa TTY Service 800-735-7942, or Webmaster@dnr.iowa.gov, and advise of specific needs.
The following is the agenda for the June 8 meeting.
· Approve Agenda
· Consent Agenda*
· Contract with Custom Seeding and Habitat (Gudmonson) – Iowa Habitat and Access Program (IHAP)
· Brushy Creek Trails Advisory Board Appointments – Amended
· Publicly Owned Lakes Program Watershed Eligibility – Fiscal Year 2018
· Public Land Management Project – Management Agreement Village Creek Area – Allamakee County Conservation Board
· Approve Minutes of May 11 Meeting
· Director’s Remarks
· Division Administrator’s Remarks
· *Contract with Custom Seeding and Habitat (Gudmonson) – Iowa Habitat and Access Program (IHAP)
· Contract Amendment – 2 with Ducks Unlimited, Inc. (Cone Marsh)
· 2017-2018 Deer Management Zone Hunts
· *Brushy Creek Trails Advisory Board Appointments – Amended
· Contract Amendment-1 with Shelby County Conservation Board
· Contract with Iowa State University (Water Trails Master Planning)
· *Publicly Owned Lakes Program Watershed Eligibility – Fiscal Year 2018
· *Public Land Management Project – Management Agreement Village Creek Area – Allamakee County Conservation Board
· Public Land Acquisition Projects
· Swamp White Oak Wildlife Management Area (WMA), Louisa County – Iowa Natural Heritage Foundation (INHF)
· Christopherson Slough WMA, Dickinson County - INHF
· Big Marsh WMA, Butler County – INHF
· Construction Projects
· Pleasant Creek State Recreation Area, Linn County – Campground Electric Upgrade
· Bellevue State Park, Jackson County – Sidewalk and Trail Improvements
· Iowa State Fair Building Renovation Project – Polk County
· Manchester Fish Hatchery, Delaware County - Fish Room Remodel
· McIntosh Woods State Park, Cerro Gordo County – Road Repair
· Gull Point State Park, Dickinson County – Restroom Replacements
· DNR Organizational Chart
· Role of the Natural Resource Commission
· Communication and External Contact Forms
· General Discussion
· Next Meeting, July 13, in Des Moines
For a complete agenda, go to www.iowadnr.gov/nrc