Quick and easy access to recreational privileges in Iowa, including hunting, fishing, and specialty licenses:
Purchase Your Licenses Online
Iowa's natural resources plates include the state bird and flower, pheasant, eagle, buck and a Brook trout. Support conservation in Iowa by buying a natural resource plate for your vehicle.
Natural Resource Plates
Experience Iowa's natural beauty and all the fun our state parks offer. Make your online reservation for state park cabins, camping sites, shelters and lodges.
Support conservation in Iowa by buying a natural resource plate for your vehicle.
Natural Resource Plates
Iowa DNR Customer Service
Mon - Fri, 8:00am - 4:30pm CST
Submit Online Inquiry
Information / Records Requests
Contact Information by County
Des Moines – The Natural Resource Commission (NRC) of the Iowa Department of Natural Resources will meet via teleconference at 9 a.m., on November 10, originating from the fourth floor conference room, Wallace State Office Building, in Des Moines.
The meeting is open to the public.
Members of the NRC are Kim Francisco, Dennis Schemmel, Margo Underwood, Conrad Clement, Dr. Sally Prickett, Marcus Branstad and Phyllis Reimer. The Director of the DNR is Chuck Gipp.
Any person attending the public meeting and has special requirements such as those related to mobility or hearing impairments should contact the DNR or ADA Coordinator at 515-725-8200, Relay Iowa TTY Service 800-735-7942, or Webmaster@dnr.iowa.gov, and advise of specific needs.
The following is the agenda for the November 10 meeting.
· Approve Agenda
· Consent Agenda*
· Contract with Liberty Acres Inc. (Fish Family Farms, LLC Concord 7) (IHAP)
· Contract with Liberty Acres Inc. (Fish Family Farms, LLC West Forks) (IHAP)
· Easement Conveyance, Otter Creek Marsh, Tama County, ITC Midwest LLC
· Easement Conveyance, Mac Coon Access, Jefferson County, Access Energy Cooperative
· Approve Minutes of Oct. 13 Meeting
· Director’s Remarks
· *Contract with Liberty Acres Inc. (Fish Family Farms, LLC Concord 7) (IHAP)
· *Contract with Liberty Acres Inc. (Fish Family Farms, LLC West Forks) (IHAP)
· Water Recreation Access Cost-share (WRAC) Grant Fiscal Year 2017
· Public Land Management Projects
· *Easement Conveyance, Otter Creek Marsh, Tama County, ITC Midwest LLC
· *Easement Conveyance, Mac Coon Access, Jefferson County, Access Energy Cooperative
· Public Land Acquisitions
· Kellerton Bird Conservation Area, Ringgold County – Besh Trust
· Ensign Hollow Wildlife Management Area (WMA), Clayton County – Iowa Natural Heritage Foundation (INHF)
· Big Marsh WMA, Butler County (228 acres) – INHF
· Big Marsh WMA, Butler County (4 acres) – INHF
· Pine Spring, North Canoe, and West Canoe Creeks, Winneshiek County – Seed Savers Exchange, LLC
· Small Construction Projects
· Construction Projects
· Green Valley State Park, Silt Dike Modifications – Union County
· Badger Creek WMA, Sedimentation Ponds – Madison County
· Lacey Keosauqua State Park, River Bank Armoring – Van Buren County
· Division Administrator’s Remarks
· General Discussion
· NRC Annual Report
· Next Meeting, Dec. 8, in Des Moines
For a complete agenda, go to www.iowadnr.gov/nrc